It is inherent for us to ensure you feel safe and secure when staying with us. We are confident that our cleaning steps and precautions will make your stay comfortable.
We take pride in providing cleaning and sanitation procedures that comply with Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), Public Health Ontario and those recommended by accommodation industry experts.
Cleanliness is paramount.
Some things to expect -
- Sanitizer is provided
- Added housekeeping is available for stays 3 nights or longer. If you are staying with us for more than 3 nights, we will chat about how you would like us to handle your housekeeping needs
- No keys are required - all doors have key pads, the codes are provided to you via text the day of your arrival
- Check out is touchless, our system automatically processes any additional charges - nothing for you to do
- Common area is cleaned 1x daily
- We are Food Safety Certified
As our guest we ask that you do your part to minimize risks by:
- Wash your hands & use the hand sanitizer provided regularly during your stay
- Masks are your choice
- Covid-19 Cancellations - If government advises that we cannot be open due to Covid19 you will be refunded what you have paid. If you are asked to quarantine because you have come into contact with someone with Covid-19, a credit for a future stay will be provided.
- If you have a positive Covid-19 test and need to cancel, we will need proof of the positive test in order process your refund.